COVID Antibody Test
Based on our research surrounding the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, we recognize the essential need for accurate diagnostic testing to manage the spread of COVID-19. After researching options from a number of testing companies, we are happy to announce that we have partnered with Babson Diagnostics to offer laboratory-based COVID-19 antibody tests through Alive + Well.
These tests detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in the blood, providing patients with the knowledge of whether they have been infected and developed an immune response to the virus, regardless of symptoms or diagnosis.
Babson is a medical technology company located in Austin, TX. Their high-complexity CLIA laboratory is focused maintaining a high standard of accuracy. Their COVID-19 serology test enables the qualitative detection of IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 with 100% sensitivity and 100% specificity. It is designed to aid in identifying individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2, indicating recent or prior COVID-19 infection. Babson Diagnostics aC19G1, has received emergency use authorization (EUA) from the Food and Drug Administration, which clearly separates them from the dozens of companies that quickly launched antibody tests with low levels of accuracy.
In order to get tested:
- Schedule an appointment below.
- We will collect a recent health history to ensure the safety of our staff and guests
- You will be set up in one of our clinical offices, limited to one guest per office
- Our clinically trained Registered Nurses will draw one small vial of blood
- We provide the blood samples to Babson for testing in their laboratory
- Test results are provided to the patient within 1-2 business days
The test price is $95.