Acupuncture and Cupping
Acupuncture, Cupping and Chinese Herbs Consultation
Through comprehensive consultations, quality treatments, and knowledgeable compassionate care, our acupuncturist will support you in creating a more balanced, restored, and renewed sense of vitality.
While lying down and deeply relaxing, tiny acupuncture needles are inserted into the body at specific points along acupuncture meridians, or pathways, which stimulates the body’s healing energy, or qi, to flow to where there might be deficiencies or blocks.
Balance in the meridians can benefit the body in the following ways:
- Balancing the neurological and nervous system
- Effective at balancing hormones and other endocrine disorders
- Decreasing aches, pains, and inflammation
- Musculoskeletal issues
- Support respiratory issues such as asthma and allergies
- Gastrointestinal imbalances
- After acupuncture, many individuals share that they feel increased energy, calm, improved mood, fewer aches/pains, and an overall sense of feeling balanced.
Cindy Nilson DOM, LAc
Cindy Nilson is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Full Mesa Carrier, Reiki Master and Intuitive advisor. Utilizing acupuncture, energy-infused acupressure massage therapy and body psychology, she integrates teachings from eastern medicine, shamanism, energy/chakra healing and archetypal patterns to provide a unique diagnostic perspective and treatment experience. Specializing in how stress, our thoughts and emotions affect the physical body, and resourcing from the 10,000 hours spent honing her work, Cindy creates new and exciting collaboratives to her foundations in acupuncture therapy. She believes joining Alive + Well is the joyous culmination of her work and is excited to share this beautiful environment and healing space with her clients.
Cindy holds a B.A. from Texas A&M University and a Masters degree from the International Institute of Chinese Medicine. In 1999 she received her Doctor of Oriental Medicine from the New Mexico State Board of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. A native of Central Texas, she has been in private practice in Lakeway, where she lives happily married, raising kids.
Sarah Ellen Leach MAcOM, L.Ac. Acupuncturist
Sarah is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist. She obtained her Masters degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine located in Austin, TX and is licensed by the Texas Board of Medical Examiners, board certified by the NCCAOM.
Sarah believes in the philosophy of holistic medicine – considering and transforming the WHOLE self in order to achieve optimal health and well-being. She is committed to healthy living and has successfully treated a myriad of ailments including pain, musculoskeletal injuries, infertility, chronic migraine headaches, psycho-emotional conditions, digestive disorders, allergies, stress, depression, weight management and much more. In addition to her Eastern Medicine practice, Sarah is also the owner and creator of Mood Minded, a gemstone infused apothecary with your mood in mind.
Session & Package Pricing
- Acupuncture (90 min) – $165.00
- Acupuncture (60 min) – $120.00
- Community Acupuncture (45 min) – $50
- Cupping add-on (15 min) – $20
- Face or Body Cupping (30 min) – $60
- Cupping added on to any service (15 min) – $20
- Purchase 4 Acupuncture or Cupping Sessions and get the 5th for FREE
- REJUVENATION SELF CARE RETREAT
- Includes one yoga class + a 30-minute infrared sauna + a 60-minute massage or acupuncture session + a meal at Elle’s Cafe – $150.00
Individual sessions can be scheduled & purchased below. For the Self-Care Retreat or any of the upgrades, please call us to purchase and schedule.