Yoga For All — Heated and Non-Heated
Our yoga classes will help balance your lifestyle in mind and body by helping you develop strength, flexibility, body awareness, and mindfulness through intentional breath and movement. In heated classes, our deeply penetrating infrared heat can alleviate aches and pains, reduce inflammation, detoxify and more.
Our classes take place in our beautiful and soothing yoga studio. They’re taught by highly trained, knowledgeable and heart-centered individuals who LIVE yoga as a practice and lifestyle. Instructors are encouraging and welcoming to beginners and highly experienced yogis, alike.
We offer a variety of yoga classes in a range of intensities to suit all experience levels, needs, and preferences. Classes offered at our yoga studio at Alive + Well include: Hatha Yoga, Power Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Non-Heated Yoga, Heated Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, & Yin Yoga.
Yoga Pricing, Packages & Bundles Options
- First Timers: 1 Month Unlimited: $59.00
- Single Yoga Class: $18.00
- 5-Class Pass: $75.00
- 10-Class Pass: $130.00
- 1 Month Unlimited: $155.00
- Unlimited Yoga Membership: $99.00 per month (3-month min / 30-day notice to cancel)
- Private Lesson (60 minutes): $99 (Please call for an appointment)
- Private Yoga Therapy Session (60 minutes): $135 (Please call for an appointment)
- Yoga class followed by meditation class: $25 (available only for 12pm Wednesday or 12pm Friday yoga class)
- Alive + Well Day Pass
Includes one yoga class + a 30-minute infrared sauna, float tank, or ionic foot bath session + a meal at Elle’s Cafe – Price: $65
- Self-Care Rejuvenation Retreat
Includes one yoga class + a 30-minute infrared sauna, float tank, or ionic foot bath session + a 60-minute massage or acupuncture session + a meal at Elle’s Cafe – Price: $199
Find out more about our yoga workshops & events.