Mindful Meditation in a Tranquil Atmosphere
Explore a deeper experience of internal peacefulness and stillness while also expanding your personal awareness and your connection to the present moment.
Put down the stresses of everyday life and all of your “doing,” and give yourself some moments to just BE. Our meditation classes are part guided meditation and part silence. You’re given the opportunity to focus your attention on your breath, a word, a mantra, or a visualization in order to connect you to more inner ease, personal growth, and an expanded awareness of the present moment.
Experienced and new meditators welcome! Remember, there is no “right way” to meditate. Showing up and being with the group in a peaceful atmosphere is a form of meditation in and of itself.
A few benefits of meditation include:
- Reduced anxiety, depression and stress
- Increased emotional well-being and peace
- Increased optimism, awareness, and relaxation
- Enhanced mental strength and focus
- Improved immune system functioning and energy levels
- Reduced blood pressure
Come to one of our meditation classes and leave feeling more relaxed and at peace.
Meditation is meant to support you in cultivating a deeper sense of calm, inner peace, joy, ease, and mental awareness. Each 30-minute class begins with a 5-minute breathing exercise designed to get you centered in your body and to support full relaxation. A guided meditation that is sure to leave you feeling relaxed, at ease, and able to more peacefully embrace your day and all its circumstances follows. This class is conducted in a peaceful atmosphere guided by one of our experienced mediation teachers. All meditators welcome!
Meditation Session Pricing & Bundles
- Single Meditation Class: $12.00
- FREE Community Meditation every Tuesday at 3pm
- Yoga class followed by meditation class: $25 (available only for 12pm Wednesday or 12pm Friday yoga class)