Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs Consultation
Through comprehensive consultations, quality treatments, and knowledgeable compassionate care, our acupuncturist will support you in creating a more balanced, restored, and renewed sense of vitality.
While lying down and deeply relaxing, tiny acupuncture needles are inserted into the body at specific points along acupuncture meridians, or pathways, which stimulates the body’s healing energy, or qi, to flow to where there might be deficiencies or blocks.
Balance in the meridians can benefit the body in the following ways:
- Balancing the neurological and nervous system
- Effective at balancing hormones and other endocrine disorders
- Decreasing aches, pains, and inflammation
- Musculoskeletal issues
- Support respiratory issues such as asthma and allergies
- Gastrointestinal imbalances
- After acupuncture, many individuals share that they feel increased energy, calm, improved mood, fewer aches/pains, and an overall sense of feeling balanced.
Consultation & Package Pricing
- 90-Minute Acupuncture Consultation: $150.00
- 60-Minute Acupuncture Consultation: $110.00
- Add 30-minute sauna session – $40.00
- Add 30-minute ionic foot bath session – $40.00
- Add 30-minute float tank session – $40.00
- Self-Care Rejuvenation Retreat:
- Includes one yoga class + a 30-minute infrared sauna, float tank, or ionic foot bath session + a 60-minute massage or acupuncture session + a meal at Elle’s Cafe – $199.00
Individual consultations can be scheduled & purchased below. For the Self-Care Rejuvenation Retreat or any of the upgrades, please call us to purchase and schedule.